Active@ Data Studio (Live CD) contains a set of both desktop applications and a bootable image for booting up any system into a DOS or Windows environment. Whether you need to perform data recovery, data imaging, or to securely erase data, Active@ Data Studio allows you to run the utilities from within Windows or to boot a system up from a self-contained boot environment.
Active@ Data Studio Includes:
Whether you need to perform data recovery, data imaging, PC repair or to erase data securely, Active@ Data Studio (Live CD) allows you to run all these utilities from Windows desktop or to boot up the system from self-contained Windows boot image.
Installed components of Active@ Data Studio:
- Active@ Boot Disk Creator — utility for creating a bootable Windows on CD/DVD or USB flash media
- Active@ Disk Image — complete solution for data backup and restoring
- Active@ Disk Monitor — monitors hard disk drive health and status
- Active@ File Recovery — restores deleted files & folders, even from deleted, damaged or formatted volumes
- Active@ Disk Editor — low level advanced disk editor (Hex Viewer)
- Active@ KillDisk — secure disk erasing utility (DoD 5220.22M compliant)
- Active@ Partition Recovery — recovers damaged and accidentally deleted partitions
- Active@ Password Changer — resets Windows user account passwords
- Active@ UNDELETE — advanced data recovery toolset
- Active@ Data Burner — burns data to CD/DVD/BD media, command line supported
√ Windows 8
√ Windows 7
√ Windows Vista
√ Windows XP
√ Windows XP Professional x64
√ Windows XP Home 64 bit
√ Windows Server 2003 x64
√ Unix for PC, etc...
What's New in Active Data Studio 10:
- New software included: Active@ BCD Editor (runs only from Boot Disk) - allows to view & edit PC bootable configuration, restoring Windows partition bootable.
- Active@ Boot Disk switched to Windows 8.1 base (WinPE 5.1) and 64-bit architecture (x64). It includes all Active@ 64-bit software performing much faster on x64 platforms & optimizing RAM usage.
- Professional version includes Active@ Boot Disk with many additional packages (WMI, .NET Framework 4.5 and more) installed, and (PowerShell, BitLocker, …).
- Read more on Active@ Boot Disk 10 new features
All latest software versions:
- Active@ KillDisk 9 — multi-sessions performance improved, new command line params
- Active@ UNDELETE 10 — added more file signatures, linux recovery, new wizards
- Active@ File Recovery 14.5 — added new signatures for OpenOffice Documents
- Active@ Partition Recovery 14 — new signatures added, improved work with unstable disks
- Active@ ISO Manager 5 — re-designed user interface, latest ISO mastering library
- Active@ Disk Editor 6 — added Open File mode, Disk Browser & File Preview
- Active@ Partition Manager 4 — new look'n'feel, editing Ext2/Ext3/Ext4, HFS+ & UFS boot sectors
Home Page - http://lsoft.net/data-studio.aspx