Udemy - Excel VBA: How to Write Like a Professional
MP4 | Video: 1280x720 | 68 kbps | 44 KHz | Duration: 5 Hours | 777 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
See how with zero experience you can write professional quality VBA. A step-by-step guide with each step clearly shown.
If you think the top Excel VBA programmers are smarter or more gifted than you, then you're mistaken. Truth is, they use dozens of proven programming principles.... little-known techniques that are completely unknown to most VBA users.What are these principles? How can you learn them? And how can you use them to create your own Macros?In this course, Paul Kelly teaches you dozens of must-have secrets that he learned during his 20+ years as a professional software developer, including* How To Easily Open Any Workbook - I provide the code, You can use it everywhere!
* Why using Loops can increase your productivity exponentially - Start using them immediately
* How To Create a Real-World VBA Project - A step-by-step guide through a Fruit Sales example project
* The Error Translator Table - An easy way to resolve errors that should have been written years ago
* Which worksheet method to use - Your code will still work even if the user changes the sheet name!
* How to easily test the output of your macros - It's childs play to write values to this Window
* How To Quickly Create Solid Excel Macros - Tons of examples you can "steal" for yourself.
* The In Built VBA Tools That Help You Easily Find Bugs - If you think you would make a good detective then you may really enjoy this* How to Easily Format any Cell - Changing a cells font, color, format is so simple you could do it now.* These "Evil" Workbook types should never be used - Do You Use them?
* And Much MoreRemember if you are not happy with the course for any reason you can get a FULL REFUND within 30 days - no questions asked!!!
What are the requirements?
Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
A Laptop/PC with a copy of Microsoft Excel
What am I going to get from this course?
Over 76 lectures and 4 hours of content!
Learn little-known techniques used by the top professionals
Over 70 example Macros for you to use in your own projects
Discover the best method to access a worksheet and the ones you should avoid
Learn how to use Intellisense to help you write your code
Learn how to supercharge your Excel experience using Loops
How to resolve errors quickly and painlessly
Learn programming techniques you can use in any programming language
Learn When to use "If" and when to use "Select"
Learn the 4 Loops of Excel and when to use each one
How to test your output before writing to a worksheet
Discover how to protect your code against users changing the worksheet name
Learn how to use the Compiler to check for errors before you run
Learn the best way to use Range, Cells and Offset to access the cells
Learn how to easily format any cell or range
Discover how easy it is to step through the code line by line
What is the target audience?
Managers/Project Managers/Project Planners
Anyone who wants to learn how to write VBA in a professoinal environment
Anyone who wants to exponentially increase their productivity at work
Anyone who wants an introduction to programming with a straightforward langauge
Anyone who wants to increase their value to their current or potential employer
Any user of Excel who wants to dramatically increase their abiltiy
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( Uploadable )