Shirt Pocket SuperDuper 2.8 | MacOSX | 4 MB
Have no fear. SuperDuper here, and it's compatible with Yosemite! SuperDuper is the wildly acclaimed program that makes recovery painless, because it makes creating a fully bootable backup painless. Its incredibly clear, friendly interface is understandable, easy to use, and SuperDuper's built-in scheduler makes it trivial to back up automatically. It's the perfect complement to Time Machine, allowing you to store a bootable backup alongside your Time Machine volume-and it runs beautifully on your Mac!
SuperDuper's interface confirms all your actions in simple, clear language to ensure that the end result is exactly what you intended. Take a look, and click for additional screen shots!
We all know that using the Macintosh is usually a trouble-free experience.
Except when it's not. Like when:
- Your hard drive starts making that horrible clicking noise that signals an imminent meltdown
- A momentary lapse of coordination causes your MacBook Pro to take a dirt nap
- The system suddenly fails to boot
- Your most important day-to-day application isn't working with the system update you just applied
- The new driver you just updated is causing your Macintosh to crash
- That lousy software you just tried didn't come with an uninstaller, and scattered files all over your drive
- You need to restore a stable copy of your system, but don't want to lose what you've been working on
- You need to test new versions of the operating system with production data you can't afford to lose
SuperDuper v2.7.3 requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later, and is Yosemite compatible.
Home Page -