Themes for iBooks Author is a collection of compelling templates for Apple's new application for book creation and publishing. Browse the wide range of designs to find the perfect look, add your text and images, and publish your own book to iBookstore!
- The available templates cover various book categories, from business and travel, to arts and cooking. Each design is easily customizable and allows you to make the best of the book-creation capabilities provided by iBooks Author.
- Themes for iBooks Author is extremely easy to use and comes with a help panel that provides all the information you need to know.
- The application allows you to save the templates to your disk and add them manually to the iBooks Author Templates folder, or you can simply choose to open them directly by pressing the “Open Item” button or by double clicking the thumbnail (iBooks Author must be installed beforehand).
- What’s more, you can preview the template design by selecting the appropriate thumbnail and then pressing the Spacebar key. Unfortunately, you can only preview the book cover and not the chapter or page designs.
- The included templates are using different design styles that will cover all kinds of projects, ranging from family albums to academic papers.
- Once the template is opened in iBooks Author, you can customize the text, add shapes, tables, charts, change the font style, add a glossary and much more.
- All in all, Themes for iBooks Author provides a large collection of iBooks Author templates designed to reduce the time you spend editing your projects.
What's New Version 3.3:
New 4 iBooks templates.
Requirements: Intel OS X 10.8 or later