Paragon NTFS for Mac 14.0.483 | 8.19 MB
The latest OS X El Capitan has been updated with the System Integrity Protection (SIP) feature. This new security policy prevents modifications to certain system files, folders and processes. This protects components on disk and at run-time, only allowing system binaries to be modified by the system installer and software updates.
Full access to NTFS volumes under OS X El Capitan Preview!
- Works with Mac OS X El Capitan!
- Free of charge and no registration needed
- Unprecedented high level of performance
- Advanced support of the HFS+ and NTFS file system features
System Integrity Protection introduction made the algorythms, which NTFS for Mac® driver previously run, absolutely non-functional. Moreover all cross-platform solutions for OS X Yosemite will no longer work with OS X 10.11 El Capitan without additional fixes. To keep users happy and make this considerable security upgrade smooth and invisible, we have specifically updated Paragon's best-selling NTFS driver for OS X El Capitan.
The new Paragon NTFS for Mac® 14 enables to provide fast and transparent access to NTFS partitions as Mac® OS X-native, thus achieving an unprecedented high level of performance. Mac® OS X apps can process such partitions without any restrictions - browse contents, read and modify files, copy and create new files and folders, etc.
- Works with Mac® OS X 10.11 El Capitan only!
- Support of non-Roman characters and languages
- No limitation to maximum file/partition size (within Mac® OS X and NTFS specifications)
- Native support for extended attributes
- Headmost support of the HFS+ and NTFS file system features
- Unprecedented stability even under heavy workload
- Easy to install and to use. No additional configuration needed after installation
What's new in Paragon NTFS for Mac 14:
- Support for the latest OS X 10.11 El Capitan
Home Page -