The new, physically correct Artlantis 6 rendering engine, with its legendary simplicity, allows you to create visualizations of an incomparable beauty and quality. To create stunning images, Artlantis 6 now includes its own built-in physical engine, emphasizing physical rendering quality, precision, material accuracy, and energy consumption.
What’s new in version 22.214.171.124:
- Windows icons missing in the WebGL player
- Even when the rendering was completed the progress bar was still displayed
- Final rendering in demo mode the temporary file wrote a 17Gb file
- Animation rendering once completed the temporary folder was not destroyed
- In the window of Preferences changing the location of the auto-save folder or the destination folder was not updated