EViews 9 Update (Build 101315) | 115.4 mb
IHS, Inc., the leading global source of information and analytics, has released update of EViews 9. A major release of the world's leading econometric software package, EViews 9 is packed full of new features.
EViews offers academic researchers, corporations, government agencies, and students access to powerful statistical, forecasting, and modeling tools through an innovative, easy-to-use object-oriented interface.
EViews 9 Enterprise Edition is an enhanced version of EViews 8.1. The Enterprise Edition contains all of the features of EViews 9, plus support for ODBC and the proprietary data formats of several commercial data and database vendors.
Specifically, the Enterprise Edition allows direct access to ODBC databases or queries and provides transparent connection to Global Insight's DRIPro and DRIBase databanks, Haver Analytics DLX, FAME format databases, EcoWin databases, Datastream, FactSet, Moody's Economy.com, Macrobond Financial, CEIC. The familiar, easy-to-use EViews database interface has been extended to these data formats so that you may work with foreign databases as easily as native EViews databases.
- Enabled variable popup for categorical graph dialog 'within' and 'across' edit controls.
- Fix for listwindow paint issue where last object was painted more than once.
- Fix for panel testing for fractional integration.
- Fix for a bug that caused the save=fcst option for saving ARIMA forecasts to not work properly in X-13.
- Fix for a bug in heteroskedasticity tests for equations specified by expression, resulting in a "Insufficient observations" error.
- Fix to allow unlimited extrapolation for Denton, CL, Litterman interpolation.
- Fix for incorrect behavior when converting a non-mixed graph to a mixed graph via the graph dialog.
- Fix for a bug in object preview causing a crash when object History attribute was too long.
- Defaulted graph.addtext position to 0,0, if a postion was not specified.
- Added new nobject preview implementation (supports panel and irregular workfiles).
About IHS EViews
IHS is the leading source of information, insight and analytics in critical areas that shape today's business landscape. Businesses and governments in more than 165 countries around the globe rely on the comprehensive content, expert independent analysis and flexible delivery methods of IHS to make high-impact decisions and develop strategies with speed and confidence. IHS has been in business since 1959 and became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange in 2005. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, USA, IHS employs more than 6,000 people in 31 countries around the world.
Version: 9.0 Build 2015-10-13 Update
OS: Windows XP / 7even / 8
System Requirements: EViews 9.0
Size: 115.4 mb