Ultra Character Map 2.0.3 | MacOSX | 18 MB
Not just another character map. (Really.) Did you know that many fonts contain characters and pictures that cannot be accessed with the keyboard or even with a regular character palette? Ultra Character Map lets you access any character or glyph in any font and use it in other apps. It also lets you do side-by-side font comparisons, print font catalogs, view detailed character and font information (including the keystroke combinations that produce special or accented characters) and much more. And it's really easy to use.
- Unlock everything your fonts have to offer. Access any character, symbol or glyph in any font and use it in your documents.
- Fun with colors and 3D effects. Create your own clip art by applying colors and 3D effects to any character, symbol or glyph.
- Say it in Emoji. Ultra Character Map gives you access to all Emoji characters available in OS X. To use an Emoji character, just drag or copy it into your document.
- Compare fonts the easy way. Enter text once, then simply scroll through a list to see a preview in every font. Don't want to look at all your fonts? You can filter the list by style, classification, collection or name. Ultra Character Map lets you preview header or paragraph text and includes preset samples to save you even more time.
- Print font catalogs and font samples. Ultra Character Map lets you print custom font catalogs, font samples and character maps or save them as PDF documents.
- Useful tools for graphic designers, webmasters and app developers. Ultra Character Map shows all the glyphs in your fonts (even glyphs that are not associated with a character) and lets you view Bézier curves and copy them to other apps. It also features an HTML entity palette, a Unicode 8.0 grid and panels that display extensive character and font information.
What's New in Version 2.0.3
- Supports OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- The user interface was adapted for OS X 10.10 Yosemite and later.
- Double-click characters or font previews to copy them to the clipboard.
- Browse the available variants of the selected Emoji character.
- Print character maps that show the character code, glyph index, and glyph name of each character.
- Get more information about your fonts.
- Get the UTF-8 byte sequence of the selected character.
- The Unicode grid was updated to Unicode 8.0.
- Adds a new Standard Music Font Layout character map for SMuFL-compliant fonts.
- Fixes a display issue with symbol fonts in the sidebar.
- Fixes an issue with the character map on Macs that do not run in English.
- Other minor improvements.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( Uploadable )