Bohemian Coding Sketch 3.3.3 | MacOSX | 23 MB
Sketch is a designer's dream toolbox, combining a beautifully simple interface with powerful tools. Sketch supports multiple fills, borders and shadows per layer, has powerful non-destructive boolean operations and makes exporting a breeze with easy to use slices and automatic @2x export. Making beautiful graphics isn't challenging anymore. We set out to build a better app for graphic designers. Not to copy - rather to improve.
Vector tools and basic shapes are the foundation: whether you are designing icons, websites, interfaces or anything else. Combine these into complex shapes with non-destructive boolean operations, then apply more advanced layer style options than you can dream of: multiple shadows, fills, gradients, noise, blending, background blurring, and more.
Sketch doesn't just do shapes, of course. Imported images can be rotated, scaled, cropped and masked. The versatile text tool allows you to add beautiful typography to your designs, and coming from the developers of Fontcase, text rendering is as good as it can get!
Sketch supports OS X's built-in versions and auto-saving to ensure you'll never lose any files, and as a good Mac citizen we support iCloud documents as well of course.
All this power is deliciously baked into Sketch's single-window interface. Everything is there, but only visible when you need it. A simple interface with seriously powerful tools.
Now everything is possible.
Take a look at the screenshots to see some of the things people have been making with Sketch.
- Simple but powerful interface, built for OS X Lion and Mountain Lion
- Optimized for Retina and non-Retina displays
- Powerful styling; multiple shadows, multiple fills, gradients, blending, blur, noise and more...
- Flexible boolean operations to combine simple shapes into complex shapes
- Artboards and Slices for exporting multiple images out of a single document
- Automatic @2x export for Retina graphics
- Unique Color (with RGB and HSB modes) and Font pickers
- Beautiful native text rendering and text styles
- Vector and pixel zoom; zoom in with infinite vector precision or see individual pixels
- Multi-stop and radial gradients editing right in the canvas. Powerful WYSIWYG rendering.
- PDF, EPS and SVG importing and exporting supported
- Shared & Linked Layer Styles that automatically update each other
- Powerful, easy-to-use Vector Tool
Additionally, designers in the following areas will enjoy these features:
FOR WEB AND UI DESIGNERS
- Copy CSS Styles to clipboard (including gradients!)
- Slices: export areas on the canvas as images
- 960px grid, with support for more advanced grid options
- Multiple pages support inside a single document
FOR ICON DESIGNERS
- Artboards; each artboard is its own little canvas
- iOS Icon Templates
- Pixel Grid
- Pixel Effects, such as Gaussian and Motion Blur
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Home Page - http://www.bohemiancoding.com/sketch/