Trademarks: look up an existing trademark without a lawyer
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720, 960x540 | AAC 2 ch | 1 hr | 432 MB
eLearning, Business, Business Law | Skill level: Beginner level
Learn about trademarks: Be able to look up an existing trademark without a lawyer. Great if you are starting a business.
In this course you will learn how to look up trademarks, and determine whether your website, app, podcast or any other kind of a brand infringes on another trademark.
It is extremely important to check for existing trademarks before you start any kind of business
You may not be planning to get a trademark of your own, but you absolutely must determine whether the company name or brand you are planning to create will infringe on another existing trademark. If it will, you may have to re-do your entire website and all the branding that you posted all over the web. That would be an absolute nightmare, and this course helps you avoid all that.
Save money on not having to hire a lawyer
if you had to consult with a lawyer every time you needed to check whether you would be infringing on another trademark, it would quickly become expensive! Knowing how to do it on your own saves you A LOT of money and time!
Try the course risk-free
Every Udemy course is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. So if you don't like the course, you can simply get your money back. But I am sure that you will love the course. So go ahead, sign up for the curse now, and learn whether any of your existing or planned websites or brands infringe on any trademarks.
What are the requirements?
- This is for United States businesses only
- Please have enough English skills to follow the course lectures. There are not subtitles in this course
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 10 lectures and 40 mins of content!
- Look up existing trademarks
- Decide if your brand is infringing on an existing trademark
- Better understand if you need to get a trademark for your own brand
- Save money on having to hire a lawyer for looking up trademarks
- Decrease risk of infringing on another company's trademark and having to rebrand which would waste a lot of money and time
- Become a more skillful and knowlegible entrepreneur
- Know the difference between a patent, trademark and copyright
What is the target audience?
- Entrepreneurs starting a business
- Anyone with a website, blog, podcast or YouTube channel
- Business owners