Textual 5 v5.2.3 Retail | MacOSX | 6 MB
Textual is the world's most popular application for interacting with Internet Relay Chat (IRC) chatrooms on OS X.
* Textual includes two elegantly designed light & dark variants of the user interface to match all tastes. The user interface itself has been refined all the way down to the very last pixel. Everything has a place & a purpose & nothing is in the way to create clutter.
Powerful, yet lightweight
* Textual supports very powerful modern technologies such as native IPv6, direct client-to-client file transfers, the latest IRCv3 specifications, client-side certificate authentication, & much, much more in a lightweight, easy to navigate, clutter free environment.
Privacy is valued
* Textual values your privacy. Sensitive information such as passwords are maintained within the OS X keychain which is encrypted. Additionally, text based encryption with automatic key-exchange using industry proven st&ards is available. Furthermore, all source code is publicly available for auditing at any time.
Textual also includes...
* Inline nickname colorization
* Rich array of keyboard shortcuts
* iCloud support for syncing connections & preferences
* Address Book for tracking when friends are online & offline
* Powerful, customizable, rule-based ignore matching
* Inline media embedding (Show images inline with chat)
* Auto-Completion for nicknames, comm&s, & channels
* Growl & native Notification Center support
* Bold, color, italic, & underline text formatting
* Built in support for converting text emoticons to emojis
* Powerful ZNC integration for power users
* Many community created addons & styles
* Simple Authentication & Security Layer (SASL)
* SOCKS4 & SOCKS5 proxy support (with or without SSL)
* Support for sending self-signed certificates for authentication
* Support for validating & specifying trust for untrusted certificates
...& much, much more!
Compatibility: OS X 10.8.3 or later, 64-bit processor