Script Your AI and Make Your Enemies Intelligent in Unity
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 1 hr | 111 MB
eLearning, Development, Game Development | Skill level: Intermediate level
Game developers can script AI in Unity that allow enemies to attack and track the player intelligently
Learn how to animate and make your first enemy AI that will chase you.
Harness the power of Unity 3D in order to make great games.
Have you ever wanted to know how does the enemies that appears in games are capable of tracking you down and attack you when as soon as they see you? With the use of the Mechanim animation system (included in Unity) and finite state machines you will be able to make an enemy that sees you, hunts you and attacks you as soon as you enter its range of attack.
Make an enemy that hunts you down
Animate a 2D character using sprite sheets.
Make it see where you are going.
Make it hunt you if you enter its line of sight.
Create an animation finite state machine
All assets needed for you to follow along with the course are included for free
What are the requirements?
- Understanding of scripting in C# inside Unity.
- Unity 3D installed on your computer.
- One of the following code editors: MonoDevelop, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Online, Visual Studio Code.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 8 lectures and 34 mins of content!
- How to make animations based on sprite sheets.
- Make an animation finite state machine in Mechanim.
- Create an enemy AI
- Reload your game
What is the target audience?
- Intermediate/Advanced Unity 3D users that want to implement advanced behavior in your games.