Break out of the ordinary and easily create selective focus, lens blur, motion blur and tilt-shift effects. Focus by Macphun helps you eliminate the need for additional physical (expensive) equipment and extends filter and lens functionality beyond your camera, simplifying your shoot and giving you more control. You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to draw attention to the most important subjects of your photos, achieving a perfect artistic touch. Focus 2 is a standalone application. Focus 2 Pro can be used as both standalone and plug-in to Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements and Lightroom as well as Apple Aperture.
- Custom Focus with handy adjustments
- Creative Blur with motion controls & selective masking
- One-click auto-enhancement
- Pre-configured Aperture setting for macro, nature, portraits, tilt-shift and architecture
- Face recognition for portrait shots
- Handy vignette, clarity controls, crop, straighten & more
- Built-in social sharing via Facebook, Twitter and more
- Stand alone software and plug-in for Adobe Photoshop,Apple Aperture, Lightroom
Professional Lens Effects Without Professional Lenses
Tap into pre-configured aperture settings for Portrait, Nature, Architecture, Macro and Tilt-Shift as quick starting points to achieve your creative vision. You’ll easily enhance portraits, street photos and landscapes. Plus get a full creative freedom to enhance photos further as all pre-configured settings are highly customizable.
Get More Control With Custom Focus
Selectively mask one or more areas of your photo to precisely control focus and blur. This gives you the ultimate control to create eye-catching works of art.
Focus 2 Pro brings you radial and linear motion blur controls to enhance the sensation of movement in your photos. Plus, you can be ultra-creative with the new Twirl control.
Your creations deserve attention. Share them instantly with Focus. Export your photos to popular image formats or to Aperture, iPhoto, Photoshop, Lightroom and Macphun products. Or, simply share to Facebook, Twitter and Flickr, plus email, iMessage and AirDrop.
- Plug-in support for host applications Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop Elements and Apple Aperture
- 3 New Types of Blur: Zoom, Radial and Linear Motion Blur
- RAW image support, up to a 16-bit depth
- Advanced Brightness, Contrast and Saturation fine-tuning for blur areas
- Advanced Detail, Clarity and Vividness fine-tuning for areas in focus
- Improvements to Bokeh simulation algorithms
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- A number of important performance improvements
- New look
- Faster speed
- New presets
- Photos extensions support (OS X 10.11 El Capitan)
- Now part of Creative Kit 2016
System:Mac OS 10.9 and above
Language: English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish