Swift Publisher 4.0.3 Multilangual | MacOSX | 200 MB
Desktop Publishing Software for Mac. Do you need a slick solution for designing and printing promotional flyers, club newsletters, social announcements, and similar documents? Then Swift Publisher, our publisher for Mac, can deliver.
Packing a streamlined interface and powerful layout and design tools, Swift Publisher provides all you need to create effective desktop publishing materials, such as flyers, brochures, catalogs, letterheads, booklets, newsletters, calendars, posters, menus, cards, Facebook and Twitter covers, ad banners and more, right on your Mac.
Template and Clipart Collections
Swift Publisher contains over 300 pre-designed templates, 2,000 clipart images, 100 image masks. Just change the images and texts of the template to your own and get to printing!
Advanced Page Layout
From flowing text boxes to a layer-based workflow, Swift Publisher offers all of the tools necessary to build your document from the ground up with ease. Lay out columns using guides, and use linked text boxes to make your text flow from one box to another. Your workspace is also guaranteed to be tidy thanks to the ability to create and work on multiple layers.
Extensive Design Tools
All of the graphic tools necessary for a beautiful design are right at your fingertips in Swift Publisher. Using drawing tools, gradient fills, shadows, image tiling, over 100 image masks, a built-in image editor with Core Image filters, and other tools, you'll find that the design solutions are endless.
Getting the Result
Apart from printing a document on a home printer, Swift Publisher offers a wide range of export formats (PNG, TIFF, JPEG, EPS, and PDF) and settings. You can export the document with RGB or CMYK color model, set bleed size and even convert text to curves when preparing your document for a print shop. Sharing a document on Facebook and Twitter has never been so easy, just click and Share.
Professional Graphic Tools
- Over 300 professionally designed templates for different types of documents (flyers, letterheads, brochures, newsletters, catalogs, etc).
- 2,000+ clipart images (40,000+ clipart images with Extras Pack).
- More than 100 unique masks, as well as the ability to use a custom image as a mask.
- Search and import images from the Internet within the app.
- Integration with Photos, iPhoto and Aperture.
- Insert images in many supported formats - PNG, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PDF, EPS and more.
- Apply (Mac OSX) Core Image filters to your images.
- Tint, tile, crop, control transparency and rotate images.
- Smart Shapes with controllable behavior.
- An option to fill Smart Shapes with pictures and make creative frames for your photos.
- Draw free hand shapes using the spline drawing tool.
- Both linear and radial gradient fills.
Powerful Text Editing
- Add text using Text box, Vertical or Circle Text tools.
- Control transparency, rotate and fill text blocks with colors.
- Flexible control over text block to change spacing and size.
- Apply unique styles to text and paragraphs.
- Take control over line and character spacing as well as paragraph indention.
- Create a text list with a variety of bullets.
- Tables support (cells can contain text and graphics).
- Use Check Spelling to avoid misprints.
- With Art Text plug-in you can bend and warp texts, apply textures and other effects to create stunning titles.
- 100 additional fonts (Extras Pack only).
Working with the Results
- Export your work to PNG, TIFF, JPEG, EPS and PDF.
- You can safely store all your work in iCloud Drive and conveniently access your documents on any Mac computer.
- Share your publications to Facebook and Twitter.
- Easily find a document by its content using Spotlight.
Powerful Publishing Tools
- Flow text from column to column or to another page.
- Take advantage of wrapping text around objects.
- Support for multi-page documents with the ability to view each page at a different angle.
- The page thumbnails panel allows you to preview and easily manage pages.
- The master pages option allows you to create common background for several pages (use for page numbering, heading, background picture, etc.)
- The Text to Curve feature lets you transform fonts into vector lines - an option often required when submitting documents to a printshop for professional printing.
- Add as many layers as you wish and choose to make them invisible or non-printable.
- Adjustable layout guides are used for precise object placement.
- Create custom grids by setting vertical and horizontal guide line spacing.
- Smart guides that appear automatically to help align objects with respect to each other.
- Group objects with the opportunity to resize and rotate them as a single item.
- Make use of adjustable shadows.
- Booklet printing (imposition) option in the print dialog arranges brochure pages automatically.
- Dynamic Data Fields let insert contact details or data from a text file for batch printing of invitations, raffle tickets, etc.
- Generate industry-standard barcodes, including QR code, UPC, EAN, and more.
- Calendar Editor for creating personalized calendars.
What's New Version 4.0.3:
Fixed a number of minor issues.
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor OS X 10.8.5 or later
Download ( NitroFlare )
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( Uploadable )