Build apps for the Internet of Things with Android Wear! This popular mobile operating system powers a new generation of wearable devices, including smartwatches made by Samsung, Sony, Motorola, ASUS, and more. Get ahead of the curve by developing apps for this emerging market, with these tutorials from expert David Gassner. He'll show how to configure the Android SDK for Android Wear development, and connect to virtual and physical devices for testing. And because Android watches are always paired with a phone or tablet, he'll show you how to send notifications between paired devices, using display buttons and voice input to enhance the messages. Finally, David shows how to build standalone apps that run directly on watches and package them for distribution through the Google Play store.
* Setting the SDK and devices for app development and testing
* Sending notifications to Android Wear devices
* Adding action buttons and voice input to notifications
* Stacking notifications
* Creating a new wearable app
* Managing layouts for different watch shapes
* Sending messages between phones and Android Wear devices
* Packaging an Android Wear app for distribution
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!