English | 2012 | ISBN: 1444330713 | 1342 pages | PDF | 33,4 MB
To improve the diagnosis & management of patients with vascular disease turn to the most authoritative & trusted reference for 36 years & counting . . .
The role of the vascular surgeon has evolved. Vascular surgeons now perform minimally invasive vascular procedures & provide comprehensive care in addition to open surgery.
Haimovici's Vascular Surgery, now in its 6th edition, has been extensively updated to provide you with:
* Expert perspectives on how the vascular surgery field has evolved so you continue to stay on the leading edge of this dynamic field
* Concise & practical advice about what these changes & new areas of practice mean to you - the practitioner & trainee in the fields of vascular surgery, interventional cardiology & interventional radiology
* Fundamental principles & best practices to treat traditional & new modalities that are now part of the vascular surgeons purview
What's new in this edition?
* Full-color photographs & illustrations
* Complete coverage of the latest diagnostic imaging modalities, including intravascular ultrasound & computed tomography
* Exp&ed information on the most effective minimally invasive treatment options, including those for diseases of the carotid artery, lower extremity & abdominal aorta
* Full coverage of non-surgical techniques that vascular surgeons may add to their repertoire.
Time-saving feature exclusive to the 6th edition
To help you identify actionable information quickly, each chapter now highlights the most relevant clinical information. Apply what you learn to your own practice immediately.