Introduction to Qualitative Research Methods
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1024x576, 1140x720 | AAC 2 ch | 3 hrs | 236 MB
eLearning, Academics, Social Science | Skill level: Beginner level
Learn the basics of conducting qualitative research. Learn to design interviews, conduct observations, and analyze data.
This course teaches you the basics of conducting qualitative research. You will learn how to: (a) design research questions, (b) write interview questions, and (c) conduct observations. You will also be introduced to basic data analysis techniques and think about where you would like to publish and present your research.
This course is perfect for anyone interested in conducting qualitative research but isn't sure how to get started. At the end of this course, you will have gained knowledge about the primary tools used in qualitative research and how to use them. You will be ready to go forth and conduct your own research.
What are the requirements?
- You do not need any special materials or knowledge for this course.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 23 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
- Write research questions for qualitative research
- Design and conduct interviews
- Collect observational data
- Know the basics for analyzing qualitative research
What is the target audience?
- Anyone with interest but no background in qualitative research
- K-12 teachers
- Doctoral Students
- Assistant Professors