English | 2012 | ISBN: 1405198702 | 572 pages | PDF | 4,4 MB
Bringing together the perspectives of more than 40 internationally acclaimed authors, The H&book of Global Media Research explores competing methodologies in the dynamic field of transnational media & communications, providing valuable insight into research practice in a globalized media l&scape.
* Provides a framework for the critical debate of comparative media research
* Posits transnational media research as reflective of advanced globalization processes, & explores its roles & responsibilities
* Articulates the key themes & competing methodological approaches in a dynamic & developing field
* Showcases the perspectives & ideas of 30 leading internationally acclaimed scholars
* Offers a platform for the discussion of crucial issues from a variety of theoretical, methodical & practical viewpoints