English | 2012 | ISBN: 0470666994 | 830 pages | PDF | 17,3 MB
Homogeneous catalysis by soluble metal complexes has gained considerable attention due to its unique applications & features such as high activity & selectivity. Catalysis of this type has demonstrated impressive achievements in synthetic organic chemistry & commercial chemical technology.
Homogeneous Catalysis with Metal Complexes: Kinetic Aspects & Mechanisms presents a comprehensive summary of the results obtained over the last sixty years in the field of the kinetics & mechanisms of organic & inorganic reactions catalyzed with metal complexes.
Topics covered include:
* Specific features of catalytic reaction kinetics in the presence of various mono- & polynuclear metal complexes & nanoclusters
* Multi-route mechanisms & the methods of their identification, as well as approaches to the kinetics of polyfunctional catalytic systems
* Principles & features of the dynamic behavior of nonlinear kinetic models
* The potential, achievements, & limitations of applying the kinetic approach to the identification of complex reaction mechanisms
* The development of a rational strategy for designing kinetic models
* The kinetic models & mechanisms of many homogeneous catalytic processes employed in synthetic & commercial chemistry
Written for specialists in the field of kinetics & catalysis, this book is also relevant for post-graduates engaged in the study