Annotate 2.1.3 | MacOSX | 4.11 MB
Annotate - exchange , simple, concise, quick and comfortable. Annotate (known as Glui) - the easiest way to take a screenshot, comment on it and share with friends, is to start using the application, where everything is so simple, clear and comfortable, it seems to desire something and nothing more. Capture of the windows, window or full screen, create a comment, select the text, specify the correct arrow or write your comment instantly upload to DropBox or CloudApp and immediately get a link or just drag the image in another application. All this is fast, beautiful and very comfortable. Image annotation tool is available only as much as necessary - the graphical arrow, rectangle, pencil, text label, and a pixel blur tool.
* Quick access to the download history
* High-quality screenshot
* Proper color management
* Full support for Retina Display
* Annotate integrates with Dropbox and CloudApp.
What's new in Version 2.1.3
* Drag feature has been fixed. Use the drag button like you used to or hold down alt then drag your images and drop them wherever you please
* Undo button has been fixed. Some users had trouble with the undo button, which has now been lovingly repaired.
OS - MacOSX 10.10 or Later