TechTool Pro 8.0.3 build 1967 Multilingual | MacOSX | 122 MB
The new Techtool Pro 8 is the most robust hardware diagnostic tool available for Macintosh. Easy to use for both home users and professionals, TechTool Pro utilizes full 64-bit compatibility to keep your Mac running at its best. TechTool Pro 8 brings with it some of the deepest hardware testing yet - testing components on your motherboard that no other utility can access. You can now test the sensors and fans on your Mac, along with the battery if you're using a Mac laptop. In addition, we've now integrated Protogo, so that you can create your own custom test drives for out in the field.
What's New Version 8.0.3:
• OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) compatibility.
• Increased eDrive volume size to 16 GB.
• Added failed sensors labels in the Reports category.
• Added Fahrenheit temperature reading for Sensors Test.
• Fixed reported File Structure test crash.
• Fixed issue with Disk Permissions results display.
• Updated Sensors Test to support for iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2015) and iMac (27-inch, Late 2015).
• Updated SMART Check test attribute names.
• Updates for the Local Network tool.
• Updated machine and location identification strings for Check Computer.
• Updated French, German and Japanese localization.
• Many other improvements and enhancements.
Mac OS X 10.8 or greater
1 GB RAM or higher