English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 2 hrs | 104 MB
eLearning, Business, Entrepreneurship | Skill level: All level
A pragmatic approach to drafting business plans & writing partnership agreements.
Are you looking to start a new company, stuck on a business plan, overwhelmed by incorporating or having a hard time writing a fair partnership agreement?
Well don’t worry you are in the right place!
No matter what stage you are at i promise this course will revolutionize the way envision a corporation.
How does this work?
You'll be given immediate access to all the lectures and content for this course. Mostly composed of video lectures, that were designed to be engaging and fast paced. Nothing is worse than poor quality, hard to understand audio, with mind numbing, boring slides that drag on and on. This course was design to be painless, something you'll enjoy, and something you'll actually finish.
The course is split into 2 main parts that will walk you through the content in easy-to-follow steps.
Starting with the basics, I'll show you exactly how to access your prospected market, determine workforce and capital requirements as well how to split company equity.
Once you understand the basics we will learn the free market economic theory that supports our business plan and explore the implications and affects the market has on a corporation.
After you are fluent in the terminology, I'll show you how to apply the knowledge to create the perfect business plan.
Finally we will enforce the aspects of the business plan through a partnership agreement.
As a bonus, you will get the complete business plan and partnership plan templates for free.
Are you ready to structure your dream company for success? Empower yourself with the ability and knowledge to create a sustainable business? Being your exciting new adventure today!
What are the requirements?
- Basic Math
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 15 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Create the most comprehensive business plan possible.
- Establish a fair partnership agreement using quantifiable variables as proof.
- Access their prospected market.
- Evaluate your product or service.
- Determine and eliminate risk.
- Create company goals.
- Determine workforce and capital requirements.
- Divide jobs within a partnership
- Split equity fairly using the marginal productivity of labor.
- Evaluate the value of labor to the company.
- Determine what sales price you can afford
- Understand stock options and there effect on a dynamic partnership.
- Understand variables effecting supply and demand for labor
- Understand concept of Dead-Weight-Loss its effect on labor markets.
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who has any equity or shares in any company
- Anyone who is about to start a company
- Anyone who is about to start a partnership
- Anyone who is trying to verify the probability of success for a new business venture
- Anyone looking to improve their current business structure
- Everyone with any interest in business will benefit from taking this course