Edmodo is a different kind of LMS: a social learning network for encouraging collaboration and sharing in the classroom. Join Oliver Schinkten in this course, as he shows how to use Edmodo to create groups for both parents and students; encourage sharing with assignments, notes, and polls; assess learning with quizzes and assessments; build a digital library of content; and connect to a professional network of educators. Throughout the course, Oliver guides teachers through not only the uses, but also the best practices for incorporating Edmodo into the classroom.
* Signing up for a teacher account
* Creating groups
* Communicating with notes and polls
* Collaborating with assignments, quizzes, and Edmodo Snapshot
* Storing resources in Edmodo's digital library
* Grading assignments
* Connecting with other educators and communities
* Purchasing apps
* Using Edmodo in flipped classrooms
* Using Edmodo as a student
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!