Fan speed control, temperature control, and to find fault sensors in your Mac. Temperature Gauge Pro - this utility must have every user of Mac. Temperature Gauge Pro will also display a notice through the notification center, or inform at a high temperature when enabled Auto Boost. In addition, the magazine will show all the information to CSV charting. The application runs on all Macs, whether laptop or desktop computer.
Temperature Gauge Pro consists of three main features:
* Check on your Mac, looking at the current and maximum recorded temperature for each sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
* Adjusting the speed of the fan, so that your Mac can work hand-operated fan.
* Detect faulty fans and temperature sensors with built-in diagnostics.
What's new in Version 2.8.8:
* [New] Improved support for the 15 "" 2015 MacBook Pro graphics temperatures.
* [New] Improved the user experience on first launch.
* [New] App analytics (anonymous things like os / app version, etc.) can now be turned off in the preferences.
* [Fixed] Sequential numbering of memory sensors on certain Mac Pro models.
* [Fixed] Updated Paddle framework which resolves a potential crash on app startup and the licensing window not closing on El Capitan.
OS - MacOSX 10.7 or Later