CD-Adapco SPEED 10.04 | 245.5 mb
CD-adapco, the largest privately held CFD-focused provider of Computer Aided Engineering software, has released the 10.04.011 version of SPEED, is a specialized analysis tool for the design of electric machines such as motors, generators & alternators including the drive with inverters & their control.
Backed by 25 years of experience within the SPEED Lab at the University of Glasgow, SPEED has 1500+ international users, including leading manufacturers, designers, developers & users of electric machines.
Thous&s of machines have been designed with SPEED, & millions have been produced. SPEED is a simple, intuitive, fast & efficient tool for:
- Sizing & preliminary design of new prototypes.
- Characterization of new & existing products: performance study & quick assessment of the effect of parameter changes.
SPEED - Software for Electric Machine Design & Analysis
- ALL-IN-ONE tool for characterizing almost all main classes of electric machines & drives
- Fast but approximate initial design within minutes
- Problem analysis, product characterization & design optimation after calibrating
- Links to STAR-CCM+ for detailed thermal & finite-volume Electromagnetic Analysis
- Embedded finite-element solver like PC-FEA for key problems & electromagnetic finite-element analysis
- Global support for more than 1.000 users worldwide
- Assisting customer requirements through optimized communication & comprehensive documentation
- Classical Electrical Machine Theory based code, first released in 1987
- Ideal training tool for new Machine Designers & in Academic teaching classroom
Finally, SPEED can be used in conjunction with high-powered specialist CAE tools such as STAR-CCM+ for the exhaustive analysis of difficult electromagnetic, mechanical, or thermal problems.
CD-adapco is the world's largest independent CFD focused CAE provider. Our core products are the technology-leading simulation packages, STAR-CCM+ & STAR-CD. The scope of our activities, however, extends well beyond CFD software development to encompass a wide range of CAE engineering services in fluid dynamics, heat transfer & structural engineering. Our ongoing mission is to "inspire innovation & reduce costs through the application of engineering simulation software & services."
A privately owned company, CD-adapco has maintained 17% organic year-on-year growth over the last 5 years. CD-adapco employs 850 talented individuals, working at 32 different offices across the globe.
Name: CD-Adapco SPEED
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7even / 8 / 8.1
Size: 245.5 mb