An InDesign template is a beautiful thing. If you find yourself creating the same kind of document over and over again, a template can save you a tremendous amount of time. Working with other designers? A template can help make sure you're all on the same page. And if you need to get clients up and running on their own, a template can provide the guidance they need to execute a design successfully.
So what are you waiting for? In this course, Anne-Marie Concepción shows how to use InDesign to find and create templates that fit your needs. By building in the power tools you need for production-flexible master pages, logical layers, object styles, libraries and snippets, and styles-you'll have a template that prepares you for success. Plus, get tips, secret shortcuts, and useful scripts, as well as practice lessons to reinforce your newfound skills along the way.
- Finding free and paid InDesign templates
- Creating templates from existing documents
- Setting up new templates: margins, swatches, grids, and more
- Adding text and image placeholders
- Creating reusable elements
- Making smart paragraph, character, and object styles
- Embedding a custom preflight check
- Adding a style guide
- Working with special EPUB and interactive templates
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!