- Do you need to import large IGES, STEP, SAT, or Rhino files into Maya?
- Do you need to re-engineer or fix up CAD data?
- Tired of dealing with cracks in meshes of imported NURBS in Maya?
- Do you need to render large, complex CAD models and assemblies?
- Is your current importing process too slow and repetitive?
If you're one of the increasing number of designers and artists that are looking for a better way to get mechanical CAD design data into Maya, then your wait is over. nPower Software's Maya Power Translators give you the power to import IGES, STEP, SAT, Rhino models directly into Maya. Forget the Poly translated mesh importers of the past. nPower Software's advanced Maya Geometry pipeline supports the original CAD model's precision NURBS-based surface and solids geometry and topology allowing you to re-tessellate your mesh to whatever resolution you want on the fly. Have you tried importing CAD files with the existing importers in Maya and had a bad experience? Do you wish you could import larger models? Do you wish the surfaces were sewn together when you imported (instead of having multiple separate surfaces). Well, then find out what thousands of Max artists already know; Power Translators work.
Improved Translation Speed - Tired of waiting for large CAD models to import into Maya? Maya Power Translators next generation geometry data conversion is specially designed to expedite the import processes of large CAD Models.