Hazel 3.3.6 | MacOSX | 8.93 MB
Hazel - is a program to maintain order and easily automates many tasks on a Mac. If the folder you teems with images of disks, random MP3 and PDF-files, you are even afraid to look back, you need a Hazel. If the desktop is filled with icons and crazy enough for you 30 seconds to find the right, you need a Hazel. This sverhpoleznaya panel of System Preferences lets you create rules to automatically organize folders and can render invaluable service to any makovodov. But Hazel not only moves files from one corner. The program renames them, the script changes the color of the labels, and much more.
What's new in Version 3.3.6:
* User interface changes:
* Fixed "did not change" requiring a value.
* Fixed number formatting / adjustment options not showing up for custom attributes with number patterns.
* Fixed option key not bringing up the alternate form of the + button to copy a rule instead of adding it.
* Fixed option key not bringing up the hidden debug switch in the "Info" section.
* Various VoiceOver fixes.
* Misc. UI fixes and tweaks.
* Worked around Apple's broken handling of date formats when the system is set to certain non-US regions.
* Raised IO / process priority. Hopefully this should alleviate instances of slow file operations in some cases while still not interfering with foreground processes.
* Text replacements no longer operate on text already replaced, for reals this time.
* Various internal fixes.
OS - MacOSX 10.8 or Later