ExamView Assessment Suite 6.2.1 (x86/x64) | 6.78 MB
ExamView Assessment Suite offers a better way to create, administer and manage assessments. Launch questions and collect real-time responses to evaluate performance and assess understanding. ExamView Assessment Suite is already bundled with 11,000+ textbooks from over 65 leading publishers! Its three, key components can build and customize tests in minutes.
- Test Generator Create assessments, quizzes, study guides and worksheets using various questions, publisher content, Learning Series and user-created content. Use existing content, question banks or standards aligned items. Generate multiple versions of the same test, customizing the format and appearance as desired. Upload content into learning management systems.
- Test Manager Manage rosters and automatically collect performance data to analyze participant results and identify areas of concern. Automatically grade tests and generate comprehensive reports for data-driven decisions.
- Test Player Participants can take tests and view study guides over a local network.
- Response System Integration - Frequently assess, track and analyze learner performance with response systems. Full compatibility with ExamView provides for instant assessment and real-time remediation.
- Unique Assessment Experience - Dynamic and Bimodal items create a truly unique assessment experience. If the ExamView items include dynamic content, instructors can generate multiple iterations of questions that test the same concept. Bimodal items allow educators to toggle between two question types, multiple choice and short answer, immediately changing the difficulty level of an item.
ExamView Learning Series
ExamView Learning Series is a collection of K-12, 15,000+ unique, high-quality assessment questions that works with ExamView Assessment Suite. Produce assessments to review, re-teach, reinforce and supplement standards based instruction to support all phases of the learning cycle. Questions take full advantage of ExamView features, providing maximum flexibility when building customized tests.
- Mix of Questions in English Language Arts, Math, Reading, Science and Social Studies
- Dynamic Questions in Math, Science and Social Studies with 400,000 Unique Iterations
- One-to-One Alignments to:
- 40 States' Standards and Core Curriculum Topics
- Common Core State Standards (ELA and Math)
- Next Generation Science Standards
- Alignments to Webbs Depth-of-Knowledge and Bloom's Taxonomy Cognitive Levels
Minimum PC System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 10 (32 or 64 bit)
- Intel Pentium IV Processor 1GHz or higher (or equivalent)
- 512 MB RAM
- 500 MB hard disk space
- Monitor capable of displaying 1024 x 768 or higher resolution
- One available USB Port
- An active internet connection (for access the content updater and Web publishing feature)
What's new in version 6.2.1:
- May include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.