Digital Redux Bass Is Nasty MULTiFORMAT SCD DVDR-SONiTUS
Team SONiTUS | 1.21 GB
'Bass Is Nasty' is a huge collection of uniquely processed synthesizer bass samples. This sample library is an essential tool for producers wanting to add some grit and grunge into their tracks. The library is not genre specific and therefore could be used by producers working within many genres, such as Drum & Bass, Dubstep, Techno, Electro, IDM, Hip Hop and R&B.
The synthesizers have been run through combinations of distortion boxes, guitar pedals, amps, pre-amp, EQ’s, compressors, and various outboard equipment. The equipment has been both used and abused in order to add grit and grunge that is second to none.
The bass has been sorted into themes, labeled in key, and presented on the collection in multi format for easy integration into your studio environment.
This library is over 2.5 GB in size and is packed with the freshest sample material. Recorded in 24-Bit. Containing 1050 Audio Samples. It is an essential tool for any producer looking for a ruff edge on the low end.
'Bass Is Nasty' includes:
• 50 Bass Echos - Atmospheric: Bass with an attitude and atmospheric vibe
• 150 Bass Echos - Dubby: Bass processed and then run through the space echo
• 75 Bass in Space: Distorted bass that is lost in the depths of space
• 50 Bass Stabs: Ruff and ready bass stabs
• 150 Buzz Bass: Buzzing and ripping bass synths
• 125 Distorted Kick Tones 1: A variety of process chains applied to kick basses and tones - including guitar pedals, amp, distortion boxes
• 125 Distorted Kick Tones 2: A variety of process chains applied to kick basses and tones - including guitar pedals, amp, distortion boxes
• 50 Fuzz Bass: Fuzzy and the meanest bass
• 60 LFO Bass: Bass distorted and filtered with LFO modulation
• 15 Mellow Bass: Bass distorted but on a mellow vibe
• 100 Nasty Bass: Raw nasty and agressive bass
• 125 Phazer Bass: Phazed, flangey, and ripping bass
• Reason Refill