Take the Go programming language for a test drive with this example-driven video course from software architect Mark Bates. You get a detailed introduction to several tools and techniques that lie at the core of this relatively new Google language, including concurrent programming with "go" routines. Mark also demonstrates how to build a command line application, using test-driven development.
Statically typed with syntax derived from C, this easy-to-learn language includes garbage collection, type safety, and some dynamic-typing capabilities. If you?re an experienced programmer, you?ll have an exciting new language in your toolkit once you complete this video.
- Learn Go basics such as functions, variables, and loops
- Use the "testing" package in the test-driven development of Go applications
- Manage multiple "go" routines and coordinate the control of a concurrent Go program
- Understand how packages in Go applications are organized
- Build binaries for platforms other than the one you develop with
- Explore error handling, including how to gracefully recover from specific errors
- Use the "expvar" package to expose metrics about Go applications
- Manage dependency versions for your applications with the Godep tool
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!