Pathologic Classic HD (2015)
PC Game | Developer: Ice-pick Lodge , General Arcade | Publisher: Gambitious Digital Entertainment | 1.4 GB
Genre: RPG, Action, Adventure | Languages: English, Russian, Polish | Release Date: 29 October, 2015
Pathologic Classic HD is the Definitive Edition of the original Cult Classic Psychological First-Person Survival game. The game represents a unique and unforgettable experience as it transports players in a weird town which crouches, ominous, in the far reaches of an ancient steppe. It was once a small drover settlement, huddled around a monstrous abattoir-but something about the butchery it was near has changed it.
It has developed an odd social structure over the course of several generations. It could have quietly continued along its weird way, but a sudden outbreak of an unknown and inevitably lethal disease has decimated the citizens. Prayers did not help. Science did not help.
So, finally, they have turned to outsiders for help: three of them enter the town in hope of finding a cure or-failing that-an explanation. The first outsider was a ruthless investigator, assigned by local authorities. The second is a far-sighted Ripper who has used his extraordinary abilities to gain a reputation as an ingenious surgeon, who has come to the town in search of his father's terrible heritage. The third-and last-outsider is an eccentric girl rumored to have mystic healing abilities; she may become the town's salvation were it not for the constant fear that plagues her, the memory of the horrors of her recent past.
* An indie cult classic.
* 12 days in a plague-ridden town. Time is running, and mostly it's running out; numerous events unfold, whether you're there to witness them or not.
* 70+ hours of real-time gameplay without grinding or repetitive quests. As time goes by, more and more things happen, inviting you to participate and change the course of events.
* 3 playable characters with 3 unique storylines. The Bachelor's, the Haruspex's, and the Changeling's Descriptions are interconnected, but every side of the trilemma is represented separately via unique events, quests, dialogues, and subDescriptions.
* The Description is critically acclaimed and often regarded as the high point of the game. It's not just about the fate of the dying town-it's about an ideological conflict, represented by a multitude of characters and factions, each with their own idea of what life, death, and miracles are.
* An open-world game. While the Description is there to grab you, the town has no artificial boundaries: you are free to explore it from day one, carving out your own story.
* Survival is tough. The dying town demands that you constantly keep an eye on your status, maintaining a full belly and decent immunity. That will require tough choices.
* Communicate, barter, rob, or steal. There are many ways to acquire your bare necessities, each of them with its own benefits and drawbacks.
* The atmosphere of bleakness and despair without cartoonish evil or bad guys. Playtime is over-there will be no jump scares or simple solutions. You will have to do it the hard way.
Game Trailer: Click HERE for view Video
Minimum System Requirement
OS: Windows XP or Later
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 2.3 GHz / Intel Pentium 2.2 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Radeon HD 4890 1024MB / GeForce 210 512MB
DirectX: Version 9.0
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space