InfiniteSkills - Why Motivating People Doesn't Work...& What Does
English | 4.5 hours | 40 tutorial videos | aac, 44100 Hz, stereo | h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 15.00 fps(r) | 1.19GB
If you still use the usual carrot-&-stick methods for motivating people, don't bother. They simply don't work. In this engaging video workshop, Susan Fowler-consultant, coach, & top leadership researcher-introduces a tested model & course of action to help leaders guide people toward the kind of motivation that genuinely increases & sustains productivity & engagement.
Based on her popular book of the same name, & modeled on the live workshop experience Fowler brings to organizations such as Microsoft, CVS, NASA, & H&R Block, this video includes real-life examples & poignant stories to demonstrate the effectiveness of the Optimal Motivation process. You'll get actionable advice on how to move people away from dependence on external rewards, & help them discover how their jobs can meet the deeper psychological needs for autonomy, relatedness, & competence.
This video workshop covers:
- A leader's role in motivation, from both a leadership & self-leadership perspective
- The Spectrum of Motivation model & the six Motivational Outlooks
- Psychological Needs-the heart of the new science of motivation
- Self-Regulation & the role it plays in shifting a Motivational Outlook
- Why motivation is a skill that can be taught, learned, nurtured, & sustained
- Making shift happen through Motivational Outlook Conversations
- Rethinking five beliefs that erode workplace motivation