English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 2 hrs | 1.65 GB
eLearning, Lifestyle, Beauty & Makeup | Skill level: All level
Easily learn highly effective homemade skincare tips & recipes for mature, dry or sun damaged skin.
There are so many benefits to creating your own facial skincare you'll wonder why you didn't start sooner! It's easier than you think & anyone can do it. This course gives you all the skills you need to create a complete homemade facial skincare regimen.
You will learn detailed information about making, using & storing your skincare creations including cleansers, steam, mask, toner & moisturizer. You will also learn what else you can do for ultimate beauty & radiant health. Here are the benefits you will receive from taking this course:
- The best skin of your life
- Learning from a professional formulator of natural botanical skincare
- Knowledge to create complete daily & weekly regimens of fabulous quality skincare
- Easy step-by-step instructions to formulate for mature or dry skin types
- Detailed simple recipes in pdf format
- Underst&ing of the most beneficial & effective ingredients
This course is packed with insights from years of experience. You will never find better skincare than what you can make yourself. It will be fresher, far superior & above all, safe & healthy. You can tailor to your own specific mature, damaged or dry skin type needs.
This course emphasizes healing botanicals. Botanicals offer profound nourishment inside & out. The cosmetic industry is catching on. Companies large & small are adopting plant-based formulations & revisiting botanical ingredients that have been used with great effectiveness for centuries. Yet what you pay at the counter largely covers the enormous costs for marketing, insurance, administration & retail overhead. Avoid the costs, preservatives & often unsafe chemicals by making your own skincare in lovingly wholesome small batches.
A few hours of kitchen fun will provide all your skin care needs for two to six months.
Crafting skincare in your own kitchen really is fun & it's creative. Most importantly, you'll be deeply caring for yourself each & every time you use your own creations.
What are the requirements?
- A well stocked kitchen should provide most, if not all of what students need
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 15 lectures & 1 hour of content!
- Find quality & easily accessible ingredients
- Know what tools & materials are required, most of which you likely already have on h&
- Create fabulous cleansers, steams, masks, toners & moisturizers
- Underst& why certain ingredients are best as well as why & when you may choose alternative ingredients
- Incorporate additional ways to create & maintain healthy, glowing beautiful skin
What is the target audience?
- This course is specific for those wishing to create skincare for mature or dry skin