Lynda - iCloud Essential Training
Size: 346MB | Duration: 2h 45m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Language: English
Keep your documents, apps, contacts, and more synchronized and secure across multiple devices and computers-Windows and Mac alike-with iCloud. In this course, Nick Brazzi will show how to create an account, register your computers and devices, and set up services to sync your contacts, calendars, mail, photos, passwords, and more. Plus, he'll demonstrate how to use iCloud Drive for file storage, and link multiple iCloud accounts together in order to share content, and even location data, with family members.
Topics include:* What is iCloud?
* Creating an iCloud account
* Linking to iCloud on Mac, Windows, and iOS devices
* Managing storage space
* Synchronizing data
* Locating lost iPhone, iPads, and computers
* Working with iCloud Drive
* Setting up Family Sharing
* Transitioning work from your computer to your iPad or iPhone with Handoff
check my other posts