10 Apps in 10 Weeks
MP4 | Video: 1280x720 | 58 kbps | 48 KHz | Duration: 15 Hours | 3.30 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn App Development by Making Apps: Mobile App Development with HTML5
So you want to be a Mobile App Developer?
With Ten Apps in Ten Weeks you will learn how to build Ten Different Apps in Ten weeks. Each app is unique and while building it you'll learn a unique and important skill set used by professional app developers every day. Each app includes full source code, step-by-step building tutorial, and any needed video, music and graphic assets.
You'll build all of these apps:
The Sound of Muzik: A fully-featured MP3 Player
Chuck Norris Joke Generator: Chuck Norris jokes at the click of a button
Philly Trains:When are the next trains coming? (Philly Transit System)
Current Weather:What's the weather like where you are?
Weather Forecaster:What's the Weather Forecast?
Where Am I: Show me a map of where I am standing right now!
I'm Hungry!I'm Hungry: What restaurants are Close to me?
Scout Compass: Scouts Never leaves Home without their trusty compass!
Whack-a-Mole Game: Whack the mole. Hilarity ensues.
Bat Hunt: Kill the Bats before you run out of time.
While creating these apps you'll learn skills like media control, web service consumption, XML and JSON parson, jQuery Mobile, Google Maps™, Google Places API™, geolocation, gaming techniques and much, much more.
Forget choosing Android, iOS or Kindle... These apps can easily be deployed to all three of the largest app stores and we'll show you how.
Upon course release you'll have access to all 10 Weeks of the course and all the apps, tutorials, videos and other content.
There is simply no better way to learn mobile app development.
Included with this bundle is our full course HTML5 Mobile App Development. This course will comprehensively cover HTML5 mobile app development from top to bottom. You'll be able to do the following after this course:
Set up your app development studio with tools of the trade.
* Test Your app on virtual and actual mobile devices
* Write appropriate HTML5 for mobile
* Use CSS3 to create stunning mobile user interfaces
* Understand the "10 Foot Experience" (Mobile apps on your TV)
* Use web services (like Google APIs™)
* Parse XML and JSON content
* Store data on the device
* Create apps that work offline
* Integrate audio and video and control media playback
* Use geolocation services and Google Maps™
* Work with the device accelerometer hardware
* Use jQuery Mobile controls and styling
* Use a devices internal storage system
* Work with device contacts
* Work with device notifications
* Understand in-app purchasing
* Place your finished app in the app store
You'll start by immediately become a developer in one (or more) of the three largest app stores so you can have a place to distribute (or sell) apps that you develop.
This course is a great complement to 10 Apps in 10 Weeks and will help you fully understand the mobile app development process.
jQuery for Beginners
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( Uploadable )