Screenshot Captor was designed for grabbing screenshots with minimal intervention. Screenshot Captor has great multimon suport and includes a full image explorer with full shell functionality and unsurpassed integration with external tools like graphic editors, watermarkers, etc. Screenshot Captor also supports unique effects not seen in other capture tools, including the ability to automatically locate and enhance the active window. Supports tons of image capture methods, including full screen, multimon workspace, arbitrary regions, fixed sized areas, or gdi objects. Suppors gif, png, jpg, tiff and others. Easily embeds user coments in any image type.
Screenshot Captor is a best-in-class tool for grabbing, manipulating, annotating, and sharing screenshots. It's different from other screenshot utilities in several notable ways:
• Optimized for taking lots of screenshots with minimal intervention; stays out of your way until you need it.
• Super easy to add and edit callout arrows and text boxes.
• Easy automatic or on-demand uploading of screenshots to image hosting services; easy emailing of screenshots to your friends and colleagues.
• Take snapshots from webcams; record video with the ESR addon.
• New optional quick-capture docking bar and post-capture action dialog.
• Full set of scanner acquisition tools and scanner image correction.
• Perfect capture of Windows 7 partial transparency effects.
• The most powerful scrolling capture tool in the field.
• Great special effects, including automatic active window enhancement, ragged edge splicing, pixelation, smart text removal, and many more.
• Smart autonaming of files, easy renaming and format conversion; automatic image file versioning.
• Ability to embed textual comments in files or add attractive captions to images and printouts.
• Unsurpassed multi-monitor support and lots of capture modes: Multimon (multiple monitors), Desktop, Active Window, Region, Windows Object, Scrolling Capture. Each mode has a customizable hotkey for quick access.
• Unsurpassed support for 3rd party user configurable tools, including file browsers and image editors; extend the program to do whatever you need by interfacing it with other programs.
• Sidebar thumbnail file browser provides full shell operations, drag and drop support, and right-click actions on screenshots.
• Deluxe thumbnail maker and watermarker.
v4.15.0 - Nov 3, 2015
ugFix The repeat region capture was not capturing the proper location for some multimonitor cases.
ugFix The zoom panel in selected-region captures was sometimes failing to respond to cursor movements and could flicker.
ugFix The Resize and Fine Rotate dialogs were not properly showing previews of image.
[Feature] Fit Width and Fit Height actions added to View menu.
[Feature] If the current screenshot is renamed outside of SC, SC will try to switch to the renamed file.
mprovement When pixelating, any partial transparency is removed in order to reduce the risk of the original pixels being recovered.
mprovement JPG quality/compression setting is now of a finer scale and scaled up to a more reasonable (higher quality) range.
[Change] Using SaveAs will now use same quality/compression settings as default.