English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 3 hrs | 274 MB
eLearning, Business, Sales | Skill level: All level
Improve online marketing success with fundamental psychological pricing research for your business and marketing
UPDATE 10-27-2015: I just added one more NEW VIDEO that covers yet another valuable bit of price psychology wisdom!
Getting people to buy something is hard. So many things can happen in a customer's mind that factor into the purchase decision. This course turns to solid scientific research in psychology to uncover tricks and hacks you can use to increase sales by massaging one fundamental element: the price.
What You'll Learn
In this course we consider six major strategies you can use to your marketing pursuits by using real data from price psychology. Within each one are many individual things that make prices more appealing, totaling more than 30 psychological price effects that will strengthen your offline and online marketing campaigns.
Picking the Right Price: How to choose the number that will appeal most to consumers without changing your profit level.
Presenting Your Price: How to write and say your price in the most appealing ways possible.
Framing Your Price: How to communicate your price more effectively once the price is set.
Using Context to Your Advantage: How to present differently priced products together in ways that maximize profits.
Smart Discounting Practices: How to present your promotions in ways that make the deal irresistible.
Handling Extra Charges: How to most effectively present your prices when there are unavoidable additional fees to communicate.
As a bonus, I also include a full PDF notes document that summarizes all the major techniques we go over because when you are designing your marketing and advertising strategies, you don't always have time to review a full 3 hour video course.
Why Learn From Me?
As an award-winning psychology instructor, I have experience translating research in the field and presenting it in an engaging, understandable way. My students routinely evaluate my courses highly and comment on the passion I have for social psychology. I hope you can join this group of satisfied students and learn something new about yourself and psychology.
So take this course now and understand the science of pricing and what it can do for your business and marketing efforts!
What are the requirements?
- You should be open to using psychological research to optimize your business.
- You do not already need to know anything about psychology.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 44 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- Price your product or service to maximize revenue
- Understand how consumers perceive and think about prices
- Run promotions that make people think they're getting an amazing deal
- Think about your full set of products and services in ways that maximize earnings
What is the target audience?
- If you're selling anything, you need to know how people are perceiving your price. This applies to people selling both online and offline, and it applies just as well to physical products as it does to service-based businesses.
- If you want to increase the likelihood that people will buy from you without changing anything about the goods themselves, this course is vital.