The Sweet Book of Candy Making by Elizabeth LaBau
English | Sep. 1, 2012 | ISBN: 159253810X, 159253810X | 160 pages | PDF/EPUB | 164 MB
Create your own delicious, gorgeous, and professional-quality candies with The Sweet Book of Candy Making. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned candy maker, you will find mouthwatering recipes and expert tips to inspire you- and satisfy your sweet tooth.
Inside, you'll find:
- Candy-making essentials: all you need to know about equipment, ingredients, and techniques, including step-by-step lessons on pulling taffy, rolling truffles, filling peanut butter cups, and more
- More than 50 recipes for sugar candies, fondant, caramels, toffee, fudge, truffles, chocolates, marshmallows, and fruit and nut candies
- Troubleshooting tips for each type of candy
- How to perfect the classics you love, from English Toffee to Chocolate Fudge to Peanut Brittle
- Try your hand at something new: Pistachio Marzipan Squares, Passion Fruit Marshmallows, Mango-Macadamia Nut Caramels, Lemon Meringue Lollipops, and more
- Decorating techniques to show off your tasty results
Get started in your kitchen with The Sweet Book of Candy Making!
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed