Bentley MicroStation is a highly optimized 2D and 3D CAD and information-modeling program used by architects and engineers around the world. This course will get you up and running quickly, so you can complete simple 2D drawing projects, edit graphics, reference title blocks, and generate a Description of the final results with MicroStation.
Jeanne Aarhus begins with a tour of the interface and an introduction to the "language" of MicroStation. She then shows how to manipulate geometry, use the alignment and selection tools, work with levels and cells, and annotate and print drawings. The course features both architectural and civil examples, so you'll get a good understanding of MicroStation's many applications: in architecture, engineering, construction, utility systems, roads and rail, communications networks, water and wastewater networks, process plants, mining, and more.
* Navigating the interface efficiently
* Understanding MicroStation file management
* Generating basic 2D geometry
* Manipulating 2D geometry
* Drawing with AccuDraw and AccuSnap
* Using standard levels and cell symbols
* Setting up reference files
* Adding text and dimensions
* Printing the final drawing file
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!