What happens when you combine Excel and Access? You get the best of both programs. Learn how to use Excel 2013 to get the most out of Access 2013 and save time building database solutions and running reports. Robin Hunt shows how to import and link to Excel data, run calculations in Excel and Access, build forms and reports in both programs, and automate tasks with macros, including the AutoExec startup macro in Access. These techniques are the key to better personal productivity data systems. Start watching now.
* Using the Problem Steps Recorder
* Importing and linking Excel data as Access tables
* Creating queries with tables
* Calculating data in Excel vs. Access
* Building forms
* Creating reports for your solution
* Building macros to run imports and queries
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!