CD-Adapco Speed v10.04 | 245.5 MB
CD-adapco, the largest privately held CFD-focused provider of Computer Aided Engineering software, has released the 10.04.011 version of SPEED, is a specialized analysis tool for the design of electric machines such as motors, generators and alternators including the drive with inverters and their control.
Backed by 25 years of experience within the SPEED Lab at the University of Glasgow, SPEED has 1500+ international users, including leading manufacturers, designers, developers and users of electric machines.
Thousands of machines have been designed with SPEED, and millions have been produced. SPEED is a simple, intuitive, fast and efficient tool for:
- Sizing and preliminary design of new prototypes.
- Characterization of new & existing products: performance study and quick assessment of the effect of parameter changes.
SPEED - Software for Electric Machine Design and Analysis
- ALL-IN-ONE tool for characterizing almost all main classes of electric machines and drives
- Fast but approximate initial design within minutes
- Problem analysis, product characterization and design optimation after calibrating
- Links to STAR-CCM+ for detailed thermal & finite-volume Electromagnetic Analysis
- Embedded finite-element solver like PC-FEA for key problems and electromagnetic finite-element analysis
- Global support for more than 1.000 users worldwide
- Assisting customer requirements through optimized communication and comprehensive documentation
- Classical Electrical Machine Theory based code, first released in 1987
- Ideal training tool for new Machine Designers and in Academic teaching classroom
Finally, SPEED can be used in conjunction with high-powered specialist CAE tools such as STAR-CCM+ for the exhaustive analysis of difficult electromagnetic, mechanical, or thermal problems.
CD-adapco is the world's largest independent CFD focused CAE provider. Our core products are the technology-leading simulation packages, STAR-CCM+ and STAR-CD. The scope of our activities, however, extends well beyond CFD software development to encompass a wide range of CAE engineering services in fluid dynamics, heat transfer and structural engineering. Our ongoing mission is to "inspire innovation and reduce costs through the application of engineering simulation software and services."
A privately owned company, CD-adapco has maintained 17% organic year-on-year growth over the last 5 years. CD-adapco employs 850 talented individuals, working at 32 different offices across the globe.
Name: CD-Adapco SPEED
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7even / 8 / 8.1
Size: 245.5 mb
All Link Download :
CD-Adapco Speed v10.04]Download[/url]