English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 1 hr | 159 MB
eLearning, Personal Development, Productivity | Skill level: All level
Quickly learn how to use Trello and listen to over 30 minutes of motivational teaching to help propel you to success!
Aren't you tired of investing money in courses only to find months later that you either haven't finished or sometimes even started one course you're enrolled in?
This course is a motivational audio series that will give you the kick in the butt you need to make the most out of the udemy courses you've enrolled in. You will also learn step by step how to use Trello to help you accomplish your goals!
After completion you will be equipped with the tools you need to:
- Get a winning "I can" mindset
- Make an action plan
- Take action on the information you've learned
- Get one step closer to the reason you enrolled in all the courses you enrolled in anyway!
Do you lack focus?
Are you always enrolling in more courses without finishing them?
Would you like to become more productive?
Are you ready to make the most out of the invests you have made on udemy courses?
Take this easy to follow course. No experience is needed!
- Video presentations of the audio course
- Downloadable audio files of this course (So you can listen on the go)
- Step by step planning materials and action plans
Waste no more time and take advantage of the courses you're enrolled in and get those results you were hoping for!
What are the requirements?
- You don't need anything to get started, just a will to learn and get better!
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 18 lectures and 58 mins of content!
- Learn how to use Trello to maximize your productivity and monitor your success in finishing tasks!
What is the target audience?
- This course is for ANYone who is sick and tired of not being successful and taking advantage of the courses you have invested hard earned money in to learn to better your life.
How to Use The App Trello to Organize Your Life and Learning
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)