English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 1 hr | 142 MB
eLearning, Music , Instruments | Skill level: All level
Learn Piano chords: Major chords, Diminished chords, Minor chords - Play jazzy half step chromatic chords as fill ins
Learn Piano with Rosa - Rosa's Piano Online School - Teaching 32 Courses!
OVER 10,000 Successful students have already taken my piano online courses since July 2014 with 231 - 5 Star Reviews
Course Updated: November 15, 2015
Piano Runs & Fills 3: Play Jazzy Chromatic Chords to Song Endings
Do you want your piano playing to sound more like a professional?
Many beginners just end their song in a boring way. When they get to the end of the song, they just play a long tone in the empty measure. They do not know what to do with the long measure. Often times, the song sounds very abrupt when they come to an ending.
How would you like to create a dreamy ending so that your audience can sit back to flavor the ending of your performance?
Here's the Secret: One way to create a dreamy ending is to use a half-step chromatic chord movement to creating a mesmerizing bassline leading the audience one step at a time to the home chord. These chords will provide the step-wise movement to lead to the final endings of songs.
In this course, I will show you step by step on the keyboard, so that you know exactly how to create these jazzy chords movement that many people love to listen to.
1. For the beginners, we will begin with the triad chords: Em Ebdim Dm C
2. We will form the 4 tone - 7th Chords: Em7 Ebdim7 Dm7 CM7
3. Play the 3rd tone on the Right Hand.
4. Play the 1st & 5th tones on the Left Hand.
5. Learn easy hand coordination to make these chords sound mesmerizing!
6. You can put this chromatic chords movement into any songs you play in the Key of C.
Come on in and enroll in this course!
Let's have some fun together,
About Rosa's Piano Online Course:
Over 10,000 very happy students already in my Online classes
See the 5 Star Reviews from VERY satisfied students
You get free lifetime access
All videos are at your finger tips to watch anytime & anywhere
All future extra lectures and upgrades are always free
Unconditional 30 day money-back guarantee and that's my personal promise to your success!
Join this happy family of students
Enroll into this course
What are the requirements?
- Have some understanding of playing with chords although I still spell all the chord tones out for them
have some understanding of chords although I do spell out all the chord tones for them.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 27 lectures and 54 mins of content!
- ARRANGE the ending of a song with a dreamy ending using jazzy chords
- SOUND like a professional when they put in chromatic chord movement to ending
- MOVE half steps in chord chromatic movement with LH and RH
- PLAY in 3rds with Right Hand emphasizing the chromatic chord sounds
- CREATE Jazzy 7th chords from the plain triad chords
- PUT in the mysterious diminished chords into the chord progression
- WOW your audience with these great sounding chromatic bass lines
What is the target audience?
- Students who want to turn from a beginner to sound more like a pro