Blues, Electric Blues | MP3 320 kbps | 64:36 min | ~149 Mb
Label: Continental Blue Heaven | Tracks: 13 | Rls.date: 2015
Like his award-winning debut CD Electric Blues, also I Go By feel can become a highlight of the international blues. By working with Mike Wheeler and ex-drummer Luther Allison Tommie Harris his repertoire receives an influence of the Chicago blues. During Tony Vega's rapid slide, Sax Gorfdon s powerful saxophone and Dutch blouse Harmonica Export nr. 1, Big Pete van der Pluijm, a huge amount of variety in Strauss bring straight, natural Blue formula.
I Go By Feel not only confirms Kai Strauss reputation as one of Europe's top electric blues players, but also shows that the 45-year-old has developed into a convincing singer, songwriter and producer, ready for many other good things.
When Kai Strauss goes to his feeling the blues is literally in good hands.
1. A Fool Way Too Long (5:40)
2. Drinkin' Woman (feat. Tony Vega) (3:00)
3. Luther's Blues (feat. Tommie Harris) (5:58)
4. Gotta Wake Up (feat. Mike Wheeler & Sax Gordon) (4:41)
5. Knocking on Your Door (feat. Tony Vega) (3:47)
6. Back and Forth (feat. Mike Wheeler & Sax Gordon) (5:13)
7. Midnight Shift (4:21)
8. Soul Fixin' Man (feat. Tommie Harris) (3:58)
9. Ain't Gonna Ramble No More (4:12)
10. Money is the Name of the Game (feat. Mike Wheeler) (5:24)
11. I Take My Time (3:49)
12. I'm Leaving You (feat. Tony Vega) (3:38)
13. Early in the Morning (feat. Big Pete & Boyd Small) (10:55)