The Complete Beginner's Guide To Using The Internet
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 4 hrs | 846 MB
eLearning, Lifestyle, Other | Skill level: Beginner level
The simplest way to learn how to use the internet confidently and discover all it's potential
In the past 15 years, the number of users on the internet has grown by almost 3 billion. We feel, with this rapid growth, many people have been left behind and no longer feel confident online. Over the next 2 years, it's estimated that another 600 million people will join the internet. How many of these people will be confident online?
That's where we come in. We want to provide a strong education to anyone who feels under-prepared for the challenge ahead.
How can I keep my details safe online?
What do viruses and Trojans do?
How can I avoid spam emails?
Is it illegal to music online?
If you've found yourself asking any of these questions, then you've found the right course.
We aim to teach you the absolute basics of the internet and how it works. We'll go through everything a beginner could need - from browsers to bookmarks.
You'll benefit from nearly 4 hours of carefully constructed video lectures, arranged into topical sections. You'll see the screen from my perspective, allowing you to easily follow along at home. Each video will contain a description full of useful, relevant material and links. There'll also be numerous quizzes along the way, helping you to test yourself on what you've learnt.
Within this course you'll also find an eBook , full of all the notes from the course. This will allow you to take the course with you, wherever you go!
We're confident that our course will help you to become proficient online, and it comes complete with a full 30-day money back guarantee.
So, if you're looking to master the internet and join the billions of online users then look no further; I'd love to have you as a student on the course, and help you to become confident online.
What are the requirements?
- Access to the internet
- Mouse / Trackpad
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn about the internet and how you can use it
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 73 lectures and 3.5 hours of content!
- Confidently surf the Web
- Stay safe and protected online
What is the target audience?
- This course is aimed towards you if you are a beginner to the internet. No prior knowledge of the using the internet is necessary, however any existing knowledge will help!
- This course could also be ideal for you if you're looking to improve your online workflow, for example by learning and using shortcuts and hotkeys.
- This course is likely not for you if you already have a strong background in the internet, or if you're looking for more advanced techniques.
- This course is suitable for people who use a Microsoft Windows computer.
- This course is not based on the Apple Computers / devices. This course does feature some information about the Apple Safari browser which can be used on a Windows computer.