Gather the parts and learn to build a seriously epic vintage lightsaber prop from Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope.
Have you ever wanted to hold a lightsaber in your hands learn how to build one that's identical to the one in Star Wars?
This course shows you how to find the parts and build the iginal lightsaber prop given to Luke Skywalker from Star Wars in under an hour. It's packed with my personal advice and resources to help you along the way and prepares you f the task of building your own saber with ease.
Construct a timeless relic from Star Wars putting you a notch above the other fans and solidifying your legacy in the galaxy far, far away.
- Learn how to find the parts you need to build a lightsaber
- Relish in the process of building a vintage film prop
- Discover secrets f success as I share my experience
- Prepare yourself with the bonus resource kit included
- Watch as I walk you through the process step by step
A sht journey filled with cherished memies, child-hood nostalgia, and a priceless addition to your Star Wars collection.
Who hasn't wondered what it would be like to be a Jedi Knight? Waving your lightsaber around, the Fce at your fingertips, and destined to bring der to the galaxy. Well I can't make you a Jedi, but in my opinion holding a lightsaber in your hands is the next best thing. And the lightsaber built in this course isn't some cheap, flimsy mess. This course shows you the exact process the iginal special effects pioneers used to build the iginal lightsaber prop used in Star Wars.
After following the process outlined in this course you'll be holding a piece of histy in your hands. The weight and quality of the materials as well as the attention to the details sell themselves. And when you share the experience with others and let them hold this lightsaber it's obvious that this is the real deal. No mass reproduction here, just results!
Content and Overview
Starting with a brief overview of the histical prop I'll then share some advice f how to get the most out of your time in this course. Then I'll cover all of the parts you'll need in der to start your build and where to find them.
From here on the course is a step by step walkthrough as I build this lightsaber right in front of you with my personal commentary sharing tips and tricks as I build. And befe we wrap up I'll share some parting wds of advice about how to get the details right and improve the look and feel of your prop with some things I've learned over the years.
The Bonus Material
A printable desktop guide - complete with a parts and tools list and a written version of the course. (Very handy to have at your wkbench as you start your build.)
A lightsaber blueprint - vital f reference as you assemble the parts
A grip template - Ensures the grips are spaced evenly and the proper length
An online resource list - Pointing you to me places to find parts and answers
Purchase this course today and build a lightsaber just like the pros did it f the iginal film that started it all. May the fce be with you!
What are the requirements?
- You WILL be required to purchase additional tools and materials in der to complete this course.
- You DO NOT need to be really handy with tools, we'll be drilling a hole two, using a rivet gun, and gluing some things together.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 18 lectures and 34 mins of content!
- Build Luke Skywalker's lightsaber from Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
What is the target audience?
- This course if f die hard Star Wars fans ONLY!
- If you want an authentic lightsaber prop then take this course and I'll show you how to build one.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!