Colour Constructor is a study and workflow tool that is designed to help you design the colours and values for a painting or image you are making according to a light source and ambient term.
- Learn and study light physics, never before has it been so easy to see what effect lighting has on the colours and values of objects.
- Generate realistic value ranges to help give your paintings more depth.
- Interactive colour and light mixing. See your results in real time, affecting multiple objects at once.
- Swatch window, have all the swatches in one place, and export them to your favorite painting package.
- Over-exposure warnings which help keep the colour scheme properly exposed.