Ace Utilities 6.1.0 Build 284 Beta | 9.55 MB
Ace Utilities is an award winning collection of tools like Registry Cleaner, Disk Cleaner, Duplicate File Finder, Internet History Eraser, Startup Manager, etc. meant to optimize your PC's performance. It allows you to find and remove the junk files in your PC, invalid registry entries, delete your internet usage history, provides plug-in support to erase the usage-history for over 200 third-party applications, manage your internet cookies and much more. With a detailed startup manager you can see what all programs, services, drivers, etc start automatically with Windows and optionally disable them. Furthermore, Ace Utilities also includes options to find true duplicate files, fix or remove broken shortcuts and to uninstall software completely. Other features include secure file deletion, disk space analysis, an empty-folder finder and more.
Ace Utilities Features:
* The most advanced registry cleaner to clean windows registry.
* Clean unneeded junk, temp and obsolete files from your disks using disk cleaner.
* Clean browser and application history, cache, temp files, cookies etc.
* Control the applications that start automatically with Windows, using startup organizer.
* Fix broken start menu and desktop shortcuts.
* Remove true duplicate files.
* Uninstall applications correctly.
* Two modes - expert and normal.
* User friendly, stable and safe.
* Much more utilities...
* Optimize, speed up and cleanup your system.
* Prevent application crashes.
* Load windows faster.
* Run applications smoothly.
* Protect your privacy and security.
* Regain disk space.
* Block spyware, trojans, adware,etc.
* Fix certain application errors.
* No need to spend too much time, do it ultra fast.
* Understand your computer better.
* Maintain your system like new.
* Runs much more quickly than others in its class, very safe
Changes in Ace Utilities 6.1.0 Beta (November 17, 2015):
* Improved the 'Clean System Registry' tool. It now finds more invalids in the 'Thorough' mode.
* GUI changes to account for HiDPI displays.
* Fixed an issue while refreshing the 'Uninstall Manager' tool.
* Minor GUI changes throughout; changed some animations.
* Added 'scanning progress' to the 'Auto Start Manager' tool. Added a 'Stop' button to stop/cancel the scan.
* Fixed a bug in the 'Fix Invalid Shortcuts' tool related to multiple user accounts.
* Added progress of shortcuts scanned in the 'Fix Invalid Shortcuts' tool.
* 'Maintenance wizard' now has an automatic start setting (Options > Automate)
* Fixed a bug in the 'Find Duplicate Files' tool 'Search Options' pane.