Adam Clarke, "SEO 2016: Learn search engine optimization with smart internet marketing strategies"
ISBN: 151534567X | 2015 | EPUB | 182 pages | 319 KB
Learn SEO strategies to rank at the top of Google with SEO 2016
No matter your background, SEO 2016 will walk you through search engine optimization techniques used to grow countless companies online, exact steps to rank high in Google, and how get a ton of customers with SEO. First, let me tell you a little secret about SEO marketing...
Most of the search engine optimization advice on the Internet is wrong!
If you've sifted through the torrents of search engine optimization advice online, you may have noticed two things:
- Most published SEO advice is either outdated or just dead-wrong.
- Google's constant updates have made many popular SEO optimization strategies useless.
Why is this so? Google are constantly evolving, making it extremely difficult to know what works. Recent changes:
1. July, 2015 - Google slowly release the Panda 4.1 refresh, punishing pages with low quality content, scraped content and aggressive ads.
2. May, 2015 - Google quietly rolled out significant update dubbed 'Phantom II', further punishing sites with low quality content.
3. April, 2015 - Google released the game changing 'Mobile SEO' update, causing many sites with poor mobile support to drop out of the search results.
SEO 2016 is now updated covering the latest changes to Google's algorithm, and walks you through all major updates and how to use them to your advantage. This book also reveals industry secrets about staying ahead of Google's algorithm, and what potential Google changes may be coming up in 2016. With this best-selling SEO book you can learn SEO from a fundamental level, achieve top rankings, and generate a wave of new customers to your site.
Discover powerful link building techniques experts use to get top rankings and generate massive traffic
Link building is the strongest factor for ranking high in Google. Unfortunately, most widely-used methods suck! This chapter walks you through new and powerful techniques that won't get you in hot-water with Google. Now expanded and updated with more link building strategies, and extra tips for advanced readers.